Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Nick w one of his MAKEOVER TEES! :D



DAO faces ah!

----------

waha, lime and peach breezer this week. Reminds me of the time i went drinking with lyn, bozong and shengrong after Chingay practice last year!

Met Nick and Dom today and went to study at Jurong point. Headed to the library at first but it was SHUT!!!! Managed to find a place at Starbucks and settled down to do our work.

3 hours of almost solid work :D


With like maybe 20 -30 mins surfing the net. Got done with Business Law and Macroeconomics tutorial :D And read Law of contract 1 and 2! Was super hungry after 8pm but i just kept going, trying to finish the last part of BLaw.

My stomach was going to give up on me by then... but thank you, you did not. Walked with much difficulty as my stomach was seriously very weak, almost to the point of gastric. (My gastric isnt the normal kind)

Ah, got Nick to choose Long John's for me and he got Cajun chicken. Okay i haven eaten that for close to a year already, and it tastes not bad ^^ And dominic eats really slowly,,,,, slower than some girls even :P

Went to CHEERS after that, whre dom got the breezer. HAHA his birthday gonna come anyway, so it isnt illegal. I got THE NATURAL CONFECTIONARY 'SNAKES' ^^ 2 Twisties, and 1 delfi choco waffle. (Thanks nick for paying, i dont know why you insist that you owe me money -.-)


Sat outside cheers, drank, ate chips(unagi flavored chips!) and chewed chewy snake and chatted. I always think back when i see alcohol. :S

Went home after that. Haha Nick suggested gg to Joo Koon to check out whats it like and we did! It looks amazing, even though i saw the interior only, looks like Changi Airport's mrt station! Haha he showed me how to play the METAL SLUG 5 and yay here i am back home :D

Posted at 9:41 AM