Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Heeeee chatted with Caryn pretty much these 2 days. hehhh project work uh make us talk more too <3 HEEEEE

And and.... I WILL WIN THE BET. WAHAHAHAHAH..... i'll try my best Caryn, dont worry :D:D



-----


Days are great!
Been out with Nick , Sherlyn, Lucas, and Nick's friends this week and watched Night at the Museum, FREE :D With free dinner LOL. Vouchers are really love hahahaha. Was at VIVO city, took 3 pictures with Sherlyn, and 1 with Nick with her cute camera. The big bunch of ppl beside us help us take one as Sherlyn also helped them take lol. Friendly ppl i must say, when we all were leaving, they were shouting BYEBYEBYE!!!!! haha

Went to meet lyn and nick too after project work on another day. project work time wasnt utilised much, but the videos they took were hilarious. HAHA esp. the one with me in side :S I GOT PAWNED!!! And its even on facebook now. hahaha. I owe Dominic one big time for that... WATCH OUT ! :D Then i had pictures with Jeremy as well where i was supposed to be his lawyer. Took pics like shaking hands and stuff and i looked like a midget beside him -.- He's freaking 180cm plus ahahha. Caryn was the newscaster :D and mayni is the plaintiff hahaha


-----


Went to Dominic's chalet today with Nick and Keli. Got pissed off right before i left my house zzzz... anyway went with them to eat Chicken rice at Redhill which we went there specifically thanks to Nick and Keli lol. Its okay la...the oil is good LOL.
Took a long time to get to the bungalow from Changi Village. Placed our stuffs at the chalet, walked back to rent the bikes :D overnight... $10. haha well i wasted that night thing, couldnt even stay :((((((((((( Damn saddddddd.


Sigh i cant go out tmr.... sry brod and clinton :( and its not gonna be a no-pick-up-day phone from brod and clinton alright lol. zzzz i hope i can go church soon, haven been there for a month already..


.....


At least i still have Malaysia trip to look forward to <3

Posted at 9:38 AM