Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
things are going better :)


Except results.
It always turns out this way when i DO study... and not fake study :S envious of ppl with such high mentality who doesnt need to study much to score, for example - NICK.

I cant believe AD is 90 marks and above / 100.
AD <90
A is 80 - 89 marks..
B is 70 - 79 marks...
C is 60 - 69 marks....

It was quite a shock to me argh as the figure seems nice. I had 73 for DSS, 71 for Law. Sounds fine doesnt it? But its a freaking B. ARGH!

whats worse, 66 for Macro. C for it ^^

POA i din get my AD. What the heck is wrong with me... i took POA before and i had always As. Oh well i do have an A now, but it isnt an AD T.T

UPSET ...... I cant let my GPA go so low :(



-------------------------------


HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!

Posted at 9:21 PM