Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Saturday, July 25, 2009
I'm trying to study in dom's house now and i jsut got distracted... felt that my blog is really too slow moving haha..

1 month's pass since we have got together.... weet!
-----


I cant help feeling that i need a job right now to stabilise my ever depreciating bank account this month. But the idea of work ughs me, and the restaurant which i had worked at before gives me phobia of working..Crap. Maybe attachment will be okay, and i hope so... or i'd have a hard time gg to work everyday :S And being 'allergic to work' once more.. Oh well... just hope that i will be able to have sufficient money soon :S

I have cravins to get lotsa jacketsd to wear everyday. Acid washed jacket, denim jacket, 3/4 jacket, informal blazer..... RAHH!!!!!! :D

Posted at 12:49 AM