Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Monday, August 10, 2009
I have no school today so cheers ^^
Went to meet baby for breakfast before gg to school with him and then turning back to trim my hair. And indeed, its really to trim, cos there arent be any significant difference other than my fringe which doesnt block off my two eyes anymore. :O

Its the 15th day.... about something which is worthing being happy about :D Haha im enjoying everyday , of life now...

i was gluded to studying almost the whole afternoon and evening yesterday, not forgetting the half an hour where i dozed off while just simply putting myself under the covers, having lotsa pillows plus bear at my foot or smth. Time really does fly wherever i go with him... arghhhhh

And doggy didnt manage to scratch me much ytd ^^Haha BUT i managed to pull its tail WEEHEEEEHEEEe. Now that im not scared of this doggy, im gonna bully it, cos it bullies me... chasing me around everywhere, leaving scratch marks on my poor deprived of Vitamin C legs plus disturbing me. Hahaaaaa oh well,,,, Mafia wars-ing now.

Just had Strawberry milk ^^ Back to doing whatever i feel like doing after this :D

Posted at 9:32 PM