Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Ohhhh houndstooth jacket will be DAMN COOOOOLxsxzzzz too.

When can i ever get them T.T

Today..... WAS GREAT :D Spent my whole time right from 9plus am in the morning till 6pm plus studying macroecons.
Haaaaa studied 7 chapters and left with remaining 2 only :D:D:D WOHOOO :D

Feeling stressed still. :O

Haaaa the acid washed jeans which im selling at my blog now is super nice. I'm starting to think the light grey one is nicer HAHAHA.. weird thing is that the cutting feels diff :O

Posted at 8:55 AM