Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Friday, September 18, 2009










Baked cookies ytd :D

and the day before was out with dindin, nini, keli, dom and me. Heeee played arcade , those tickets games :D And we spent $13 and got 193 tickets. Will definitely be back for more. Seriously fun hahaha!! esp. the peanuts thrown at all the animals to feed them, and the questionaire thing ^^
HEHEE

Pictures up soon!

Posted at 8:04 PM