Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Thursday, September 3, 2009
these are only pics with my hp. haha the rest are with dindin :D eyeliner?
Wahahaaaaaa i have never seen dom so happy in pictures so many times before!!!!! <33333
dindin faster upload the rest with all of you!!! :D
Irony between busy studying for exams which resulted in no-time-to-update this blog AND busy during hols and still no-time-to-update. LOL

And its already 1.02am of a friday morning. I shall make this a fast update.

Have i blogged about the clarke quay bazaar? Okay i just checked and i did. hahaha
I forgot what i did for Sunday. Monday. Supposed to have a shoot with Dom's sis + her friend but it turned out NOT. Haaaaa lots of change in plans. Felt pretty screwed but im glad i was able to last through it. Been back to KRSS too! Finally chatted with old friends :) Haaa and mostly fang.... Sat with a mix of 2e4 ppl and 4e5 ppl , bought the fresh cut fruits from the school's new vending machine and it was fabulously cooling! Ate some food from the school's which some ppl really got excited over hahaha.. Okay the fish / prawn wasnt bad! :D

One day, i spent the afternoon gg for the IT fair job interview with Dominic and Christina. It wasnt much of a interview, but an instant hire as soon as you fill up the application form :O At least i will have some spare cash soon :D To pay off debts first also hahaha. Saw a couple of Christina's friends at last! Haaaaa and caught up with her.... after eating at KFC for our breakfast cum lunch and early dinner, we headed to West coast plaza to meet Junhong and spent our time at NEWYORK NEWYORK. The mudpie w choco fudge was FABULOUS!!!!! =)

soooooooo..... it felt like old times. But now, with a new guy in my life, I feel so much better..... and finally i feel like a whole once more. Being lifeless for quite some time before that wasnt such a good experience. I'm blessed to have someone as caring as him and someone who would worry about me and hear out all my problems + complains + some words of wisdom. hahaha sounds weird but i definitely need someone who can do that.

I dont think anyone else would really understand the inner part of me, and i dont really speak up about this weird thing in me. I'm always caught in between 3 options to every problem that i face or think off, think in every other perspective yet feel confused about it. I probably shouldnt be saying too much of it out here too haha.

Wednesday was..... okay seriously i have bad memory! I cant rmb!


But today, met up with dom, nick, dindin, keli. I hope dindin, din really feel out of place!!!! But i dont think you did right? haha i tried my best :D met at jurong point, where we were quite late, sry to din and keli, (esp. keli). Had brunch at MACs and Nick finally came to join. I thought the Doctor really loveeeeeed Nick so much that he had to be held back 2 hours for an injection. It turns out that he was gaming. zzzzz LOL.

Went off to plaza sing to meet a customer after that and then walked around plaza sing. bought the pizza thingy + popcorn from the theatres and we headed to food court after that. took more pictures! And yayyyyy the camera was quick in action and i feel so happy :D I have lots of pictures of dom smiling like a baka so much now ^^ Heeeeeee the results of my doings. A prove of my accomplishment :D

Got sushis after that too LOL. slacked and sent geraldine to hougang before coming back to meet my brother. And im home now.

tmr will be a loooooongggggg day! With shoot early in the morning as early as 9am. And then east coast park for sun tanning, picnic maybe? and the last day available to repair my poor phone. Its damn sad, not dropping it even once for 9 months or so, and within the nxt 3 months, i dropped it a few times. TWICE TODAY. and once was a VERY VERY VERY bad fall :(((( my vibration was a little crazy after that.... but its okay now. Oh well...

Looking forward to tmr :D

Posted at 10:01 AM