Varsity: Super happy for the past 2 happy days =)))
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Super happy for the past 2 happy days =)))
Went out with Caryn, Yanting, Clifford, dom and me for Caryb's Birthday today :D
Played bridge at palawan beach with them, and then the waters! !! Haha Unfortunately, Caryn couldnt be carried to the waters and b thrown insid. I was instead carried and dropped "ACCIDENTALLY" into the waters by Dom bleah and got all wet. T.T

clifford splashed water onto my hair which totally killed my promise of not letting my hair get wet tday. bt it was a good cause anyway,since i managed to swim/thread a little... hahaha..

i super like today ^^ Second time gg sentosa with dommy only haha... and it would have been better if yanting could have joined us in the waters wahaaaaa...

blogger.... is taking a long time to upload the pics :(

Its feels weird to say this.... but my boyfriend is probably tonning/clubbing right now, and im off to catch up on my sleep!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARYN!!!! :)

Posted at 10:18 AM