Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Photobucket


yayyy had ice cream buffet on tues! (off day from work :D)
with chris and junhong. we thought we'd be able to finish all the 50 flavours of ice cream, but turns out that we ate 14 flavours only!

Photobucket


Fondue was okay... profiterole great. I thought it was just biscuit but its actually ice cream inside! :D choco fudge cake nice :D waffle plus pancake too. couldnt down much of the things but its good enough =))))) tarts were okay just that i dont really eat apple and peach tarts :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and you see shortfart like a kid there :P

Photobucket

Pictures of my bunny which costed $24.50 from the arcade. ooooops? LOL guess nick and keli and me and dom tried alot and only managed to catch one! ITs hung at dom's house with my barbie purse that they gave me which i carried around orchard LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket







and like a week ago, where this poor seal was caught by zh...

Photobucket

bleah it isnt in the arcade anymore!!! T.T

Posted at 9:41 PM