Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Friday, November 20, 2009
A crappy beginning of a day turned out a good day in the end. there was supposed to be sports camp training today, and someone forgot his shoes haha. and it is said, no excuses anymore, so i guess gg there will be a waste of time. so.... pon!

Yoga, was the ultimate stretch. okay my thighs really hurt now. The corpse pose really set me off to sleep, and my stomach growled. hehe followed by steffi's stomach LOL. did alot of balancing today, and i ....sadly.....cant do a few of them good :(

Ate at makan place with Stef, bal, din, pris before heading the Singapore history museum! Its actually quite interesting there, not forgetting scary of cos. balbal made me scream -.- stef and i were hugging close to her after she scared us, the surroundings were filled with portraits of olden days women, its REALLY scary. with, the speakers singing the lullaby.

Camwhored alot too with stoof and bal. haha. Went outside, and met the rest with rebecca and mel, supposedly (again) to go to daiso (another of our destinated assignment place), but we ended up eating. Went over to watsons myself since im the only one not hungry, and looked for the eyeliner, lucky dont have eh, turns out that mayni bought for me already, YAY! i hope the eyeliner will turn out different from the rest.... what? i've like tried 5-7 brands alr and , maybe 1 is just good? haha

So, met dom, and went to watch 2012! another impromtu decision, but our slippers hunt seriously never works out. we will just have to find another fourskins outlet that sells slippers in my size!

1 of the best movies ever, but its definitely scary, imagining that it MAY happen to all of us (touch wood) sighhh makes me scared, i've lotsa things to accomplish before the world ends!
Movie screen: 2 hours 30 mins.
The tickets costed a (freaking) $10. After 5 pm, and a friday -.- but i'd say, worth it. haha

Talked sooooooooo much on the train ride home :D love it ... haha

I like CATs mates! :)

Posted at 6:27 AM