Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Saturday, November 28, 2009
LOST MY EZLINK CARD :((((((((((((


Met dom in the morning for late breakfast.... tried finding shorts for me and i couldnt find any nice oneeeee :( Headed to tiong bahru , met May ni, went NTUC to get groceries and food to cook at her house later on and we rented a movie :D "Accident" Seriously, everything happens in an accident. haha

So...... reached her house... and both of us cooked.. while dom sat there playing his psp. lol honoured ah.... settled down finally, ate the whole lot of chicken sausages (which we later found wasnt very cooked and i had stomachache after that), chicken balls, chicken popcorn and shrimp wanton! Gobbled a tub of 1litre ice cream, cookies and cream too :D

Haaaaaa.... PIGGG. after the movie ended, we watched PENELOPE! then MEET THE SPARTANS showing on TV. haha damn lame man... and went home after that... and thats when i found i lost my card!!!

oh well im home now :D

Posted at 5:22 AM