Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Friday, November 6, 2009
Today was a DIFFERENT day.

YOGA, using stretching to the max from top to toe. Was a little hard due to my cough and sore throat making it harder to breathe, bt i survived :D

Learnt th medidation pose today haha ! also got my ankle twisted, it seems so intentional :O

Went to have a quick break fast after that with Gurudine, Stoofi, Bujit, Priscilla ad Jie min. Witnessed a fight in makan place.....details shouldnt be mentioned here though haha. Went to blk 56 after that to meet our whole class, where we later travelled altogether to the Singapore Art Museum.

Stoofi and bujit are seriously full of crap hhahaha.johor bahru prank, some sick in the minds thing about biology, and never ending teasing. hahaha.... including gurudine who kept replaying the "throwing chopsticks and bowls" incidet in makan place, where they said, i would be throwing my combs instead hahaha..

SAM, was fun. With guru, stoof, and bul. haaaha damn retarded names. Took lotsa camwhore pictures... there was this intersting paper room too , and a half broken tv which is still functioning.

then headed to do smth and went back home to get my lappy. After which , i met dom, jh and their friend at library. managed to complete my ITB port folio! :D Joined by mayni after tat..... and then christina!!!! haha the pinkkyyy....

Went to eat after that, mymymy, my health isnt too good. Sore throat ---> Cough ---> Flu ---> Feverish.....and came gastric. it was the perfect combination of everything, thank god there wasnt cramps too. Headed back to library after that and found that we missed the choosing of our second level module. CRAP!

Statistics is killing me :( I'm still stuck in the middle of the lecture. for the pasthour, i cant seem to appreciate, the MEAN, MEDIAN, MODE, Standard deviation, holy crap :( I know dom's pain now....... rahhhh!!

Shall end here.

Posted at 6:49 AM