Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Everyone's turning insane right now. Well, most of us.
This week is crazy. 4 presentations, 3 of which are half to 3/4 done.
Just maanged to complete my Bcomm script and slides today.
Am so relieved to have done so since that is my worse fear which puts me on a high level of nervousness.

spent a whole day from morning to evening finishing bcomm, editing obse, looking at CATs things to do... its midnight now but i have to start on my slides for ITB! this is so so bad :(
Just realised there was double work in cats now due to lack of communicatino :S human error!


rahhhhh! well bi cheered me with a little rosey :) well virtual one hahaa

Posted at 7:47 AM