Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Thursday, February 4, 2010
ITB presention was great today :) Happiest with this presentation ever. Well, at least hard work, sacrificed sleep, and moodiness paid off?
Went to school feeling so frustrated with everything today... but it got better after i did script during whole of bstats tutorial.
ended up there was still confusion in our slides during the presentation LOL.

Went off to meet bi to get his ezlink card and passed him snacks again :D
Headed off home..... you simply cannot imagine the feeling i felt, when my head touched the ever so soft pillow, as my whole body went limp in bed and i travelled off to a semi conscious state. the feeling was exotic and my sleep was finally replenished.

Oh god how happy i felt to be able to get that extra sleep after sleeping so late everyday rushing all the scripts for each projects!
woke at 6pm to meet bi...for dinner. He waited for me under my block as i dragged myself out of sleep =)))) ooopsy! made him wait for 20 mins... hehe

Had KFC, talk and went home =))

Last presentation tmr!

How i long for tmr to end, i would be SOOOO FREE!

Mayni, caryn, yanting, must study together hor!!! :D

Posted at 5:04 AM