Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
time's for studying now.
Watched a couple of movies lately!
"The Brothers Grimm", "Surrogates", "Snakes on a fright" and "The Marine".
seriously, dom's house collection of DVDs is superb. Well, those movies were watched within one week, a form of relaxation, sometimes a distraction from studying.

I always look for movies now when im stressed! & these movies certainly freaked me out the other night when i was trying to sleep!

Wednesday - Went to Redhill mrt and waited for Mayni to come fetch me to her new house. Studied at the reading room from 1pm till 5pm. Caryn came to join at 2pm. It was a good day's work yesterday. Wasnt able to concentrate that long this past week other than yesterday. Air con room at the right temperature, Proper spacious table and comfy chair:)

Heeeee we persuaded Mayni to bring us up to her house .... and oh my how spacious it was! Scenery from her view of 28th floor isnt anything compared to her previous house though. It was reallly filled with TREES. Forested area LOL.

Off to meet dom and supposedly customer, but din meet in the end as i couldnt find the item that she wanted to purchase :S Met another 2 customers in the morning :D

this week's orders were tremendous. Made me so busy on tuesday night! rushing here and there, meeting 4 customers at one go, different locations. Hell it was, but we made it :D

Gonna start studying again soon. I have GPA to pull up this sem!

Posted at 5:59 PM