Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Saturday, April 24, 2010
first week of school is good :)
Caught up with the girls finally!
Mainly, my time was spent with ni, yt, ryn, dine, dawn and we met up with Cheryl for lunch on friday before my camp :D

That lunch was kinda special cos i've never eaten out with Cheryl and Dawn other than school! somehow, the topic always funny to talk or speak about is always that --- *previous sem

LEO CLUB camp turned out amazingly well. It sucked at the beginning cos nobody was allowed to change groups. i know camps you're bound to play some disgusting games like passing some crap mouth to mouth and the idea of it is sickening ... and we really had to play that game..

damn relieved he didnt kiss the girl accidentally or some guy kiss me accidentally in the game. the thing we were supposed to pass was some COCO CRUNCH CEREAL LIKE OMGZZ..

Finally went to the loft! My group mates were fun people actually and i met a girl who is actually Cheryl Choy's current classmates haha.. ended up sharing room with few of her classmates! but after al lthe activites ended at about 430am, dom and i took a cab home and managed to sleep at 530am :D

Posted at 6:05 AM