Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Wednesday, June 2, 2010































I placed the photographs in sequence, so it should tell you the story on what happened on dom's birthday celebration :)

It went great thanks to this bunch of people around which i've to thank for. Mainly for making that day a success and a high morale for me ^^ And also a very good day for dom in case you guys wanna know :P
What the pics are missing is the dinner session. At japanese food street (POMO) and Tau huey session haha!
Happy birthday dommy ^^
super late post i know. heh



Posted at 8:24 AM