Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
The reason why i should always regain my composure quick is because i know that at the end of the ordeal, its definitely going to be fine again.


It wasnt nice quarreling twice since 24th june. I hope there is nth big coming up again.
I woke up real early today to surprise dom and it worked! :D I knew it is the one action which will solve a morning's mess!!! and i was forgivennnnnnnnnnn yayyyy!! ^^

Was held back by IS today.. supposed to end at 1pm but we only finished setting it up at 1pm and i left at 3pm instead -.- so hot some more.. lucky i completed my jounin exam (ninja saga) with the help of dom and another guy who was at the booth with us.

Another IS group was selling choco brownie (woooo^^), egg tart and choco tart (yummmmmmmm!) it was heavenly! chicken rice and watermelon to complete my breakfast, lunch and dinner haha!

Its a total random post. Oh no i dislike submissions. make me feel so messy :S

Posted at 7:29 AM