Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Sunday, July 18, 2010
HELLO!

I'm bored. passed my lappy to dom since he has no lessons until 2pm cos of some cb teacher haha..
i ate my curry puff!! and the egg tart is kinda staring into my face. i dont understand much about databases and teacher is talking in some kinda language i dont recognise.

I'm worried about ECD of whether i can score well. I'm thinking up of a business plan right now to do in the upcoming holidays and i may need a partner in it.

the bazaar at downtown east last saturday was really exciting. I talked and persuaded from 10am-9pm which resulted in a close to sore throat night. yanting and caryn sat the whole day to draw and color and dawn packed the whole day. jeremy toasted our special product and i felt that my group had specialties just nice for our bazaar selling handmade and customized keychains,rings and necklaces.

We made a net profit but i dont know the exact figure due to some irrelevnt costs and that was when we people who had late dinner after the bazaar found that CMA will come in handy.

Business studies isnt as lousy as some people say. must manage costs you know!!!!


anyway i'm damn excited about the business plan but i haven shared with anyone yet. im still considering who can be a good candidate to work with.

Posted at 6:49 PM