Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Friday, September 17, 2010
We finally went to exercise together!

After what seemed like 10 years, i managed to get myself to the stadium and ran 2.0km !!!! :D

Dear stitch caught up with me again. It always happens when i run, even from secondary school. Every single race i compete for, my dear stitch will come. I rmb one was so bad that i almost collapsed after the 1.5km run which i really beat myself to my own record.

Finished watching season 1 of GLEE! Didn't know it was so nice. I wish i could sing well, half of their standards and I would be happy enough! Why, because i love the feeling of being able to sing along to a song while i play it either on the keyboard or the organ. Where did all my abilities go... down the drain because of my laziness. sigh!!

Will be having 6 days of fleas coming up! NTU and NUS. Hope it'd be good sales and it will really save my holidays from doing nothing :D Btw i like doing the accessories which I'm selling now. :d

Posted at 10:19 PM