Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Sunday, October 17, 2010
This whole holiday was a very relaxing one :D Lotsa movies i enjoyed and a few which were really weird/boring ones. Lotsa good food especially! Lotsa bazaars. Lotsa stock time. Lotsa prezzies which were overdued from me and for me ^^ Got to spend way more time with dom and managed to meet sherlyn and christina too :D


Photobucket

The new king's ice cream mini sundae :D



Photobucket

Photobucket
The steak is not bad :) there's also 25% off the total bill for students i think!

Photobucket

It tastes okay... but cream still makes me sick of it after eating too much of it.

Photobucket

This is heavenly! Its like strawberry tart? Oopsy about the choco smear heh heh couldn't resist it!

Photobucket

Lunch at Waraku @ The Heeren on the 24th :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then a snack at this interesting store over at 313 somerset! $3 for a half waffle hohoho. The chocolate cream is nice though.




Photobucket

On another occasion, we went to Shokudo @ Cineleisure.
Dom had Caramel banana waffle w free ice cream :D
The ice cream is great man! The chocolate taste is as good as Swenson's Sticky chewy chocolate.
As usual, i hate the banana but the waffle tastes like the one in Waffle Town (Makan place)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had this :) Looks appetising.. but the hamburg tastes exactly like Canteen 2 japanese stall hamburg teriyaki LOL. The rice given here is that proportion -.- Really tiny serving but it tasted weird anyway!



-----



Accompanied my brother to the 100 hours movie indulgence competition along with sherlyn just this week. Too bad he decided to drop out after 20 hours cos it seemed to him that it was impossible to reach 80 hours even. Guess indiana jones 1,2,3 and 4 killed him haha. We got free starbucks hehehehe!! Shopped around with lyn at plaza sing and bought a few pairs of footwear, some nail polishes, some eye masks and one blouse wooohoo!! Just getting ready for school :) Also managed to get some more blouses and a shorts when i was out shopping at another place. Ah, its so hard to find things i fancy now adays.

Photobucket

My new wedges :D

Photobucket

and a 30 mins decision here hahahaha




A day later, there was some last minute outing with christina, jh, dom and I. Glad we were able to make it as its already the end of the holidays! Jh drove us to Marina barrage and ah! feels so nice not needing to take the public transport to somewhere far and not hearing the taxi metre ticking hahaha. Along with a mat, some tidbits and mc chicken burger, we had wonderful conversations which didn't stop till we had to leave at 11pm. there were lotsa kites and some almost bumped onto us! (fail~)Hope to meet soon again :D


I'm not looking forward to school term once more. Same class with yanting (yay!) and i don't know who are the rest :( There's business communications module also which means solo presentations! argh.

Down to one last bazaar before the school term starts.. this time @ SIM. Close to my house ^^


Thats all for now! back to playing Granado Espada.. Thanks to my darling... sigh!!!

Posted at 7:52 AM