Varsity: Christina's Birthday celebration ^^
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Christina's Birthday celebration ^^
Let the pictures do the talking ^^

Happy birthday christina!~
i know you're reading this haha!
Enjoyable enjoyable and enjoyable... no need to take mrt home :D wahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



On Valentines day, same place, same day, different week :D
Photobucket

Photobucket



@Japanese Cafe Vico City
The tarts are sooooo gorgeous!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Dessert while monopoly-dealing hehe.
Photobucket



On another non-occassion, Japanese buffet @ Jurong Point with Dom's family <3>Yummmmy... i will want to come back again soon :D some more so near! Replacement to Suki Sushi hehe Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

thats's it people ^^

Posted at 1:01 AM