Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Time for projects this week - Stocks and WISP
And to finish studying all the lectures by the time school begins.

Short of time~

Had a good time in Sentosa today w dom, yt & zx. Played bridge, cheat and monopoly deal while on the mat as the sun chose to hide itself for the 1st two hours..

When the sun finally came out, yt & zx went to get their lunch and dom left to put his suntan oil, leaving me alone in the sun with all the stuffs. It was a good twenty mins before he came back and i am wow.. blacker already. compared to dom sun-tanning for an hour while we played dai di in the shade and his suntan effectiveness was the same as my 20 mins tan -.-

I'm red and feeling hot on my face, neck and black -.- So fun to play card games again after such a long while!

After that we headed off to Changi Airport to fetch dom's parents at the airport! Had a good western meal at Han's there and then home we went in this big luxurious cab. Driver young and punk, good command of his English and presentable.

I wonder if taxi drivers must now have a degree to drive this cab... well the usual taxi drivers need to pass at least their o levels and english as far as i know!



Posted at 9:29 AM