Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Top: Rachel, Geraldine, Hwee Leng, Audrey
Bottom: Xinhui, Xinyi, Jessica, Me



Anders, Me and Gavin.


Alright my mouth was stuffed with subway and Anders suddenly wanted me to take a picture with Gavin lol:)

Yup me and Anders.



Dominic, Gavin, Me, Weifang. Well, the space beside us were for Nicholas and Keli :)




Right, a couple of pictures to have my blog look alive!



Pictures of new ppl i've met in March and April. Mainly the CYRUS people from Sports camp,

Business and Accountancy Orientation camp(BAOC) PERFORMERS from Enchanted disney group 1 - 10 and Enchanted disney group 1 (my group) :)

Posted at 6:00 AM