Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Monday, April 20, 2009
First day at school today!

Missed the bus which Mayni was on, cos it was simply too packed to load more passengers inside and i ended up reaching at 8.57am HAHA! Walked to the Atrium which Mervin directed me to like few days back, and ended up clueless about the direction again so i called him up.... and YES :D found! But we walked the wrong lane, (on the balcony of the classroom) and ended up in a dead end. Had to turn back to find the lift to go up... when we did, it was super quiet! There was a class having lecture and we darent pass it and ended up walking back to square one. Plucked up some courage to walk RIGHT TO THE END the second time, and HEY PRESTO! FOUND OUR CLASSMATES AND TEACHER WAITING FOR US LOL!

Some introduction to the DSS workshop thing, chatted on msn with Mayni and Shengming at the same time. haha! Introduced ourselves. There's a 23 year old guy in my class! Crapped pretty much with Mayni.

So my classmates are Nadiah, Fatimah, Jeremy, Nicholas, Caryn, Alicia, Jonathan, Weikian, Priscilla, Shareen, Xinyi, Ricky, Mayni and i forgot a few names!!!

Anyway, we had a long break before our POA lecture!
Met and chatted with a couple of ppl, shawn, wenxin, geraldine, hweeleng, xinhui and the whole disney.. haha saw sze li too...

Chatted with Marvin a couple of things about some cute girls and guys :D Lol, pretty much talked the whole lecture and explained some stuffs.. Gosh, i needa refresh my mind on accounting too! Kinda rusty already.

After that, met shihao, (made him walk from the CC to the atrium to meet me then i realised dominic and his friends at CC) so he walked back with me HAHAHA. Walked around the CCA fiesta... signed up for like 4 CCAs.
Dance club, Band, Sailing (cos of shihao), Baracuda :D

Not gonna attend all though, i needa think!

Was around with Marvin, OSH, dominic, keli, nick, isa, weekai after that.. lunched--- then BS in facebook, webcammed with yongquan and marcus LOL. Super dumb...

Met marcus and yongquan too, SHERLYN CAME :D From TP all the way to NP :D:D WOOOO~ Chatted with my BAZAAR friends at their booth for quite some time while keli and nick were enjoying their durian ice cream! hahaha, sry to have kept you guys waiting so long though... hard to end the conversation!

Gavin came along...then marcus and keli were dumb enough to enter the lift. Only to get up to the second floor in a MINUTE! It was moving seriously slow, and hilarious HAHA!

Played and stuff.. going home alr, saw the bus stop filled with ppl so we decided to head to KAP mac to chill..

Met my customer (So adorable) , only 12 years old and she's doing business alr! And im gonna sleep soon.

CIAO!

Posted at 7:49 AM