Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Today coincidences are.....

Yingting is friends with Shihui who is Wenxin's and Joanna's primary school friend.

Jessica knows kok wai, yee jiat, guileo HAHA.

Dancers in BA (Business and Accountancy) FTW! Friends told us we were a little messy in our dance was overall it was still good. YAY!!! Haha cute, nice dance, good, a little messy was some of the comments we received.
Din win overal but its fine... Still had lotsa fun!

I love the Nobody song :D

Slacked for 4 hours today after lecture ended at 11am and we had to wait for the next lecture at 3pm!

Went Makan place with Wenxin, Jessica, Geraldine, Mayni, Dawei. Met Nick along the way and he joined. then gavin joined. then dominic and his friend joined. Haha after we left, ppl were chionging for our wonderful BIG BIG space available... as makan place was so freaking conjested with ppl!


Slacked at OURSPACE@ 72 after that... haha not MYSPACE :D Learnt liao!

Posted at 7:08 AM