Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Saturday, April 25, 2009
LOVES!!! <3333 Geraldine & Wenxin!!!



so, i've been involved with the dance4fund competition in NP the first week of school which entitled me to stay till 8-9pm in school to practice the dance and stuff. This picture was taken when my school ended at 11am, and we had to wait until 3pm for a lecture, to tell the lecturer we had to skip her FIRST business management lecture for the dance HAHA. Thats Geraldine :D

Haha looks like we're wearing the same clothes uh.


Dance was great. Thanks to people who supported yeah :D HAHA

After dance was spent going to MAC to have our late dinner!


Well, here's a link, to the GEE dancers during practice. Screwed up my part.... it should be quite obvious to see in the video. haha









Posted at 10:46 PM