Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Friday, May 1, 2009



Catching up with Clinton today didn't go well, went to brod's store with ken anyway. Had lunch and then headed home to sleep. And went out again to meet Sherlyn to study.




Only managed to study for an hour though, the rest was chatting and pictures LOL. And webcamming. hahaha.


Macroeconomics
Positive economics = Fact
Normative economics = Theory
DSS,
i dont know how to do the 5% discount thingy.. need help from MAYNI!!!!! :D Girl... help me on monday hahaha :P
Business law is fine.
Advertisements is INVITATION TO TREAT and not an offer.
A contract is a legally binding agreement between two parties where one offers, the other accepts, when there is consideration between both parties.. and when there's an intention to make the contract legaBoldl.
POA is fine, lucky i took it in sec sch.
Business Management,
we're gonna set up our own business! :D HAHA got a feeling my group dont needa do much as i already have one. Hmm but imm thinking of setting up another business.. will be more fun for me.
AHH and i jsut played restaurant city recommended by Gavin. haha kinda fun.. feels like runescape.. and i hope i din put too much of suspense to you until you cant sleep! :P
AND ARGH!! its 3:36 AM NOW. I'M GONNA TURN IN!!!
I'll blog about my dream guy in a few days time.. :D

Posted at 12:28 PM