Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Firstly, THANK YOU MAY NI for helping so much in my DSS homework!
For lending me your textbook ( which ended up gg home with Nick in the end ) , for msning me the Question , for helping me with how to go about with it.. THANKSSSS :D:D:D I can most probably help you in POA only... lol =)))

And THANK YOU HWEE LENG as well! For typing out DSS Unit 2-1 for me.... love you guyssss!!!!! <33333


DANCE SPORT CCA TODAY!
Marvellous dance. But me , bad dancer.
First time i danced with so many guys in a day ! Learnt the Cha-cha.

Mannn... i stepped on Nick's foot and he lifted my leg cos he was moving and i almost fell. then there was a guy in front of me, not enough space and stepped on me twice or thrice LOL. I could hear laughter behind my back for those who saw hahaha.

Then i partnered this guy, who seemed to know the moves pretty well. and He pretty much swung me here and there and i just followed and stoned there... turns out that he is a year 3 there?!?!!? After i heard, i was freaking freaking stress.. and i really couldnt move much at all. Woah it must have felt like he's dancing with a block of wood after some time.

My mind will straight blank. BLANK! I couldnt think of anything else other than Cherry's SECRET, whom i mistaken.... which made me like that.. and also the face that he's totally experienced. ARGH!!


OFF TO SLEEP!

Posted at 9:03 AM