Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Going home time!
Met Keiko, Chingyi and 2 of their friends in Far east =)














YUM YUM... scandalous :d





dont you think mayni looks prettier with her new hair? :D






Wenxin uber cute lmao




























I LIKE THIS PIC SOME HOW !



HUGHUG*
YAY :D
YUMM... another scandal :D
Nice =) @ Red dot museum!

Neon Lights!

When you close this umbrella, it looks totally like a rose!




Some special Bathtub


Went to the RED DOT Museum with Din and Dom. HAHAHA sounds like DingDong already.

Somerset - Din wanted to thread her brows, it looks nicer now Din! Wenxin and Mayni caught up with us at Robinsons, and headed to Cineleisure to grab a bite at Hong Kong Cafe. Food was not bad. Mango ice almost became Mango water for Dom.

Camwhore a little. and Dom, i promised you presents yeah? And i gave you two today :D Wooohoo! Aint i a good friend? =)))
Accompanied Xin to the bus stop where we met her Sister and off she went!
Walked to Far East plaza to get Gavin's birthday present. HEHEHE it was pretty embarassing getting that item, lucky Dominic was there :D <333>
Took more pics, and we met Chingy, Keiko and two of their friends! Chatted awhile, and Din and Nini left. Leaving me , nick and dom.
Walked all the way to Plaza sing, where we got bubble tea on the way and saw a beau of a sports car. Freaking pink .... omg it screams, I"M OUTRAGEOUSLY RICH TO THE CORE!!!
Went home after that. Haha i talked pretty much about myself today in the train ride home with Dom. :S I'm weird aint i?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAVIN!!!! NI LAO LE YI SUI! =)
You'll like your birthday present :D
and on 15th May,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELI! :D
WOOOHOOO!! I'm glad you liked the bleach sword. HAHAHA

Posted at 9:23 AM