Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Went to plaza singapura ytd for dinner with Nicky, Nic and Din. Pastamania!

Okay, I"M GONNA CUT DOWN ON EATING ALREADY!

I'll definitely grow fat with nicky around me so much... cos he eats sooooooo frigging lot! I must cut i must cut... =( and cut down on drinks, cos it contains too much sugar, reduce on western food as its DEEP FRIED!!?!?!!? (Even though NP Alumni clubhouse food is GOOD)
Eat lesser rice as it contains mainly carbohydrates?!!?!? Maybe i should eat fruits instead to compensate for the cutting down in drinks.

ARGH.... i dont wanna risk gaining weight :S Wow, if i eat like Sherlyn, i think i'd be slim in no time. Cos i eat alot and my weight is maintaining, so if i cut down to Sherlyn's portion, i'll definitely lose weight!!!! But argh,,,,,, food is love <333333333333>

CHOCOLATE FUDGE AT SIM.

Okay im being random...talking about food all of a sudden..

and i cant believe some of you guys did my quiz on facebook and answered this question;
Qn; What do i need most in school?
Ans; FOOD. -.-



In LMS class now, i jsut completed the 15% Assignment, and now the 20% assignment is up! GREAT ^^,,, -.-

and my group mates are Stepfi, Dennis and Munirah :D:D:D

Posted at 7:57 PM