Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
I was mesmerized by the sound of the guitar today.
I din know Isaac could play it.

The day started out not good. 6 hours of sleep really isnt sufficient, but i know other people out there may even have less sleep than me. But whatever the case is, i do need 8-10 hours =(

So im struggling with DSS now. Okay im random.

Back to guitar. I saw Isaac strumming the guitar and asked for him to lend me. And then i was trying to play the song where we learnt during sec 3. I cant rmb that song, but i do rmb the chords, anyone refresh my mind pls???? Got help from Isaac and Alvin for the tabs of 'Your Call', Which holds a significant memory to me quite awhile back. Oh, and i just rmbed, today's 20th May. Haha Used to be a special day, oh well. Glad im over it though. So many cute guys here! :D

okay back to what i was saying again.... Isaac, Alvin and their friend played the guitar. So i called for quite a number of songs, but always when i just started singing , they'd stop and start talking again -.- And they have a reasonable voice too haha.

I just sat there playing for a while, then listening to it.. Esp. when it was the song 'Love Story' by Tailor Swift , i wished there was a guy who'd play it for me. Piano, guitar, anything... and sing it to me,. haha wouldnt it be so so sweeeet? *Heart Melts...

I'm in a rather complex state of mood and mind now. Feeling moody, yet liven up by music, yet thinking of some things. Are they worth spending so much time thinking about it?

Posted at 3:04 AM