Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Thursday, May 21, 2009
lmaooo gavin smiling super big. Dominic finally LOOK like he's smiling. hahaha
And too bad, i din put up wenxin's spoof face xP


IMMA TALL!

Looks like family portrait -.- LOL
Isaac, Gavin, Ke li, Dom
Nick, Me, Wenxin






Supposed to be emo :D



TY, Mayni, Me, Nick, Dom




Happy people ^^ hahaha





Supposed to have big eyes LOL look at mayni.






Points at Da Wei!!







I'll make blogging my first trip online other than Mel in the internet today.
Pretty caught up with things.
Ytd's school was fine, just that i dread gg to tutorials now adays as its so boring. Business Mgnt role play thingy was super funny with Jim , Jk , Jeremy in the class. Wow okay, all the Js. There was kinda this debating going on , and we were laughing hysterically.

Was webcamming Nick at the same time, and as he see me and Mayni laughing, he can even hear it over at his other class, which is the room beside. hahaha.
I think nth signicficant happended in lectures or anything.

Met Nick after school. It seems like such a long time since we chatted long or smth, maybe i miss him liao. xP So i stayed with him at Ourspace till about 8pm. Mayni joined us awhile to take some webcam pics. Dominic, Ty and their friend sat at the table beside, supposedly to do homework but ended up playing red alert with Nick -.- Then Shengming came over to join. Played Dai dee with my Bicycle cards LMAO! Newly opened deck and used to play Dai dee like in Secondary school again. hahaha

I won 4 times straight in a row! <33333 color="#66cccc" size="4">Nick and Cherry's classmates/friends.
Benny, Ting hui, Haien, and one more guy. Ate dinner together and chatted and stuff. Thats all.


HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY SHENGMING!!!!
haha


and on May 18th,
Happy birthday to Kelley and Broderick's Mom!



Oh 2 days ago, i met Ash. Haha who turns out to be Gavin's Classmate. One significant event that happened which made me rmb him - Dance sport.
He was standing just a front of me , to my right. Within 15 mins, he already stepped on me 3 times. HAHAHA Well, so i made friends with him 2 days ago, and we went to the Library together with Jeremy to get some waffles, milk tea, and hot dogs for all the pigs who wanna eat. Its amazing how people can make friends sometimes. =)

Posted at 6:08 PM