Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Monday, May 4, 2009


I'm perturbed by the fact.


Why aint i stable enough....im feeling emotionally drained.. having a headache now having done my Macroeconomics homework which was killing me. (I gave up on the last two questions) I feel kinda dumb, everything's hard to do.

DSS which deals with Excel is also hard. HARD HARD.


Business law is hard hard hard. Memorization of the lgal principles and stuff... one sentence question can make you write 3/4 page of an A4 size paper? It feels ridiculous once again.



Why haven i gotten that guy whom i know will lit up my day when im feeling down... hold me tight when im about to fall....



Stressed. Pain. Emotionally unstable. Washed up. aRHHHHH!!! Here is another day feeling this way.


I dont know who to talk to right this moment... so many ppl tell me good night and off they go already... :(((((((((((( I guess i will just go and sleep. And not over sleep again like this morning.










What is Stress?
Stress is the body's natural response to intense situations that require some action on the part of the individual. Some stress, called eustress, is good.

Some say that it can actually improve the immune system. Bad stress, however, weakens the body's immune system, and intestinal disorders may develop or become more severe.


It can manifest as fear, anxiety, anger or depression.






How i wish there's someone who will show me this sign right now :S

Posted at 8:27 AM