Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Tuesday, May 5, 2009

POA tutorial currently.

Great nap ytd... yes i call it a nap cos its only 5 freaking hours ! gosh, im glad today isnt a long day, i'd fall asleep. I was doing POA homework after midnight cos i have STRINGS CCA till 8 plus. And i went to meet Vinvin, nicknick, xinxin, kelili, domdom, ryry. HAHAHA. Marcus, Yongquan and Jolynn and their friends later went on to Bukit Timah Market with us... where we had our late dinner.

Vinvin was super gentleman to xinxin. hahaha bet xinxin was touched! Awwww... and xinxin's always shouting at us... LOL cos she wanna pay and stuff -.- WE WAITED FOR YOU ONLY LA!! WHATS THE BIG DEAL!!! LOL relax k xinxin.

My mood was bad yesterday, got pretty pissed off with some stuffs, AHH!! I'm over and done with it though. A brand new day here :D

&&&& Thanks xinxin and nicknick for asking whats wrong and listen to my whining, appreciate it :D

& I've gotta thank nick for quite a lot of things. Noticed that he's such a good friend.. haha always waiting and stuff! but he's got like so many scandals... okay (my theory is 5 scandals) 1 for each day. HAHAHA. But seriously chappy... thanks alot :D for countless of things...

&& the girls.... who always listen to my stories. WAHAHAAAAAAA :D Super fun....


I'm not sure if im still keen in strings (violin) It gives me a weird aura, but learning is fun...buttttttt I'M GONNA JOIN DANCE SPORTS!!!!! I think i will quit Strings to join dance sports. And then i can learn dance, do the cha cha and ballroom dancing woohoo :D But i need a guy partner... hope he will be a nice guy LOL. Like vinvin says, dance sport is to jio girl. BUT SIAN!!!! im not a guy LOL


I noticed... i kinda like guys with those slightly long THIN hair... with dyed colors :D HOT HOT!! HEHE and our group attracted 2 guys. WOO!!! xinxin power :D






I'm craving for chocolates suddenly. Yummmy

Posted at 7:33 PM