Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
this is the dumbest thing that happened today.


Received a call from Mayni straight away after i switched on my phone (it was batt flat).

It goes smth like this,

Mayni; HEHEHE LILI, hahahaha, i took your laptop home.... hehehehhehe.

lili; HUHHH? hahahahahahha..... oh shit. hehehehhehehe. oh no..... oh crap.....


WAHAHAHAHA. IT was super funny. Anyway i think we'd soon be known as the laughing girls.
Even the teacher scolded us indirectly in class today for laughing :S


Thanks Nick, Douglas, Lingkee, Mayni, Gavin for accompanying me to Coronation plaza today =)

Posted at 7:24 AM