Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
HEEEEE LOVE YOU BOTH :D


Before i crop wenxin's face again........ HAHAHAHA

Had MacroEcons test today, MCQ over 100 marks. I hope it'd be okay. (results)
Left Mayni and Jessica and went off with Wenxin and Din to tanjong pagar to collect the Spinelli voucher! Thanks xinxin for your treat <3
Walked to city hall suntec after that to have our lunch...and then settled at Spinelli to study. Got a Cocoa ice blend :D:D Niceeeeeee
Nick came to join (to study but ended up playing gamees as usual) with a tiny weeny bit of studying LOL.
Then dom came, and made us jealous. Exams ended ... GRRRRR LOL.
Din left , soon after we went to eat at the food court again as the guys were hungry. Wahaaa chatted and stuff and walked around CARREFOUR HAHAHAA SUPER RANDOM!
Saw alot of cute stuffs ranging from baby clothes to barbie dolls, to colorful socks to nice checkered pink towel LOL.
xin left. So we headed to esplanade...stoned there for quite awhile. Even managed to watch a White Bellied Sea Eagle dive and had a successful catch. :D I love eagles.. they are such a beau!
So we had this crazy idea of walking to Nick's house... which took more than an hour.
From Esplanade..... ---> Walk along riverside ----> See lighted boats (It was dark already) ---->
Raffles place (Victoria's concert hall, and not Victoria's secret LOL) ----> Clark Quay (where it had so great scenary, foods, great atmosphere and the list goes on), ---> China town ----> Outram park mrt.
where we got bubble tea, while i drowned my stressed in bubble tea, then headed to an ULU TOILET T.T
I'm always scared of dark now, these guys are making me think of ghosts quite alot now :S
SIGH...... I cant even bath in peace :(
Nick left after that... so we took the train home... heeee thanks D for accompanying me home :D


Posted at 10:48 AM