Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Sunday, June 7, 2009
I look young right LOL



























Weeeheeee just rmbed i have new pics while studying on sat!!
well, my secondary school friends must be wondering why am i having my fringe up when its no longer in KENT RIDGE SEC. hahaha well, im freaking irritated with my long fringe which coverrs my eyes, i cant properly sometimes cos of it, thus the hairband xP
But my hair isnt growing long enough. Seems like i need beijing 101 like what Dominic says. O.o. KILL YOU. hahaha

Posted at 11:08 AM