Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Thursday, June 18, 2009
If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.

Thats a good one...


If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.

We should learn to appreciate our lives :)


No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up

I gotta learn that. I'm getting more lazy and lazy..


Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.

So true... cherish your life. dont give it away!


-----

Got these quotes from an email from Fangyi :D
I like them!


-----

Just got done with today's work of Business Law. Pictures.... dumb pictures. CMI pictures,
Failed videos, success videos.

Guess there is much more to do :(

LMS LMS LMS LMS LMS!!!!!!!!! i haven planned any single thing with my group mates.
business mgnt i guess we'll pass it on to xinyi and yanting as they are overseas now..

Sigh and i heard that DSS is gonna be real tough. DIE!!!!!


-----
And i m gonna be able to start using my LG phone again WOOHOO :D

Posted at 1:01 AM