Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Friday, June 26, 2009
^^ Just 2inches higher heels and i will be the same height :D
Sherlyn is TALL!!!!!

And taken just before piGWEE pulled my leg LOL.
-----
Photoshoot with Lyn and Brod right early in the morning. Brod was such a smart ass cos he took the train to the opposite direction , but thats good cos i was gonna be quite late. and thanks for the LMEE, but you stole my TALLY HO deck!

It went fine... but we forgot to finish te LMEE and left it on the table hahaha.
-----
Went to meet Wenxin to go to her Salon... [Sorry we were very late :( ] Lyn re-dyed her roots, and highlighted her hair RED! Waited for 3 hours there haha but i was entertained awhile by make up, then magazines.. then two nice shows gg on in the TV ^^
The staff there are friendly :D
-----
Went off to orchard and got Sushis! I ate ten small ones hahaha and it kept me full till the night :D Direction nooby had a hard time finding us ,,,, hor? :D Went to get my lovely heels later on.... haha it makes me look kinda fierce and thats how i felt when i worn it.
But i love it :D
-----
Went to Mango and stuff later on and Lyn left. Watched transformers :D haha not badddd but i kinda dont get some of the movie LOL. but i guess i couldnt enjoy the movie after i received that very annoying call... zzzzz.
-----
Thanks for sending me home everytime love <3
-----
and here i am, stuck at home, not daring to go out anymore... i have to study today...pls make me...

Posted at 11:50 PM