Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Sunday, June 28, 2009
So I went through my head....


Today is the best day with <3..... but it was just 4 days ago that i was thinking ' It is my best day with <3' .

Then i thought about 5 days ago, where i told myself "This is such a great day".

to sum it all, like what <3 says, all the days with him are the best :D


------------


Haha but well.. this is the honeymoon period. I'm prepared for some things to go not to smooth and some things to go well.. I just have to work towards solving all properly without much headache... I know what it takes to be in a relationship, hope i'd be matured enough by now.


-----------

And indeed, i feel super happy today :)
Read a little something which made me confused about several things but it was fine after awhile. Guess i made both of us talk :D And i think i am progressing... in making you say more :D

.
Movie-d.


FINALLY HAD MY COOKIES AND CREAM ICE CREAM WOOHOO!!! :D:D:D:D:D

OH no, i think im falling in love with Anderson's now. TQ for the ice cream <3 heeeeeeeeeee
.
bought a couple of stuffs which costed me close to $200 T.T Am gonna get them back soooon man!!! And then met Sherlyn and her bf... :D

Hah haven seen her bf for super long. He still cute one hor Sherlyn? tsktsk hahahahahahaahah...




----



to sum it all up,


I love today :)

its probably too soon to say I love you, haha but it feels that way now.
It will definitely sounds weird if i say i like you O.o doesnt it? HAHA!

Posted at 9:08 AM