Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Kenneth randomly joined us in webcam :D
Nick's friend's fedora lmao. spastic face ah mayni?

Meant to look like mafia. But turned out like some....................................... dots. as you can see LOL






Lets backtrack to Friday.

I can only rmb role playing in LMS class as the daughter of Wilson and Steffi and the girlfriend of another guy in my class LOL. din get his name yet. Started off being uncomfortable as everyone's listening to our convo and stuff... but it grew serious after that.

woah if i realyl did get pregnant in teenage years, i'd kill myself man. So much depression involved.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOM DOM xP

Met xinyi, hakim and nini for DSS project afterwards. then denise, munirah and steffi for LMS project. Done them all !


Ate at Makan place after keli joined us. Headed to watch movie at West mall after that. Monsters VS Alien! Haha then randomly went to dom's house for yet another movie :D
The UNINVITED!
His parents were super funny man, want to scare us some more. Close the room door and off the lights. Oh my!!! Lucky have pillow. Or rather bolster LOL. Then there was doggy too. Super hyper active. Keep running and following me around :(((((( Keli also scared then din really chase him around much. But its super cute on the positive side. haha found out there was a direct bus to Clementi interchange straight from his house :D


Sat.
Stoned home the whole day. 10 hours on the com. Doing meaningless things.


Sun.
Met Mayni annd Keli, went to mayni's condo to study. First beside the swimming pool, then at a windy area on 24th floor LOL. The condo's nice man.
Dom came to join afterwards... so started eating first then studied at MAC> hahahaha
the battery incident super funny. but panicky. LOL


Monday.
I cant really rmb what happened?
Tues.
A totally no mood kinda day. I dont know why.
Seems like everything's going wrong, but i cant really describe what!!

Posted at 6:23 AM