Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Pardon my absence in blogging recently.

this whole week's mood isnt a good one and i aint gonna spam about it.
Got to school half hour late today.

I woke up half hour earlier today as school begins half hour earlier. turns out that i reached the same time as any other day O.o

how amazing is it.

Oh well, there's presentation in about 40 mins time, teacher gave us a half hour break.

Going to dominic's house to study later... and movie. Ghost movie with dog. LOL



I borrowed a movie from NP's school library ytd and watched DEJAVU with mayni. It's super nice. 5 stars movie. Action, thrill, different type of story plot!

Posted at 6:41 PM