Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Thursday, July 16, 2009
dont try to hide your smile
AND SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........dom looks muchhhh much cuter when he smiles ^^ Another success !!!
Geraldine look like chaoda. hehehe. okay and i look really fat face here but i just like dom smile so i dont care :P

dindinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :D


i feel proud of myself. hehehe =)
Thankies wenxin for your smarty pants brains which helped me with the tutorial. Understand them totally now :D

Met Christina and Jh to watch Jh compete in Volleyball. Sad sia.. once me and dom come, then they din win :( Heeeeeeee finally met them both

LMS class now, there's a last assignment, but phew. Its just an essay. :)
And i jsut came back from break at Makan place with Steffi, Munirah and Denise. Eaten and im finally not hungry anymore!
Steffi's cheese fries is a sin. Putting them in front of me when im trying to be healthier. :( but the cheese fries tasted goody.
(dindin, your dress is very pretty ^^ )
And later gonna study in library from 12-6. PRO NESS :D i hope to finish all my homework due.
LOVE LOVE!!

Posted at 6:57 PM