Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
first off..... this week started out tough. But i love you guys GEMALIXIN once again for your worries and concern ^^ I din mention anything was wrong but somehow you got the msg hahhhh.. thanks for asking if i/we are alright and stuff. appreciated heeeeeeeeeee :D

im grateful you can accept who i am dear... cant really say much here but, <3 !

Lack of sleep + school workload stress + money stress = dont feel well. but i'm alright now :)

Mayni became sick... nick became sick... xinyi sick... and quite a few ppl sick! Get well soon people!!!!!!

Macroecons test's next tues.. and its kinda freaking me out. Its the two topics which i fair worse in all that i've learnt so far. Gonna chiong tmr and fri :D At least im doing smth to help myself right?


today was a complicated day. DSS project meeting was cancelled. Went to Alumni clubhouse to eat with yanting and caryn and mayni :D heeee we've yet to go out together and we must some time soon k =) Haha and i still owe caryn a choco fudge cake :P
Went to send mayni off at the bus stop and went back to our space to study. finished my poa... read 3/7 pages of my macroecons lecture notes only before i fell asleep :(

Brod called and told me he'd be coming with Clinny to NP to study. Random but okay.... haha NP nice right i know =) Wasnt much of a good host as its hard to juggle with so many thingys..... oh well..

DOM WEE & NICK YUE!!! What are you guys hiding from me????? T.T 2 weeks already oh my.... the suspense is really great. haaaaaaaa.

Accompanied xinxin for her korean classes to start :D Then Caryn came over and i figured she'd need some company as well or the wait is gonna be damn draggy and long...
i phoned dindin and she came along to have dinner with us.. heeeee goody gooody ppl ^^
ended up leaving school at 7. And sry nick for making you so late. hah.

and dommmyyyyyyyy thanks again for all the time spent going with me and stuff..... i dont wanna feel toooo bad about it thats why i keep asking you to go home first k=))))))))

heeee LOVES :D


GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE!


to you1: I'd feel very troubled in your situation but i admire your strength in this tough time... keep going oki girl!!! you've my support and love... hehe.

Posted at 9:18 AM