Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Thursday, August 6, 2009
finally! i have the time to blog. Haaaaa and the reason why? It isn't good but, oh well! I will be skipping tmr's last lesson of LMS!!! YIPPPYY!! As its only 1 hour long and i have to climb the slope all the way to makan place to reach the classroom early in the morning, thinkin of that already urkes me. Oh well,,, hmm i hope steffi will be able to get my results for me! dont think she even knows my blog but thankiesss hehehe...

and WK was like,,,, guess he's gg for LMS, to see Mr Quek the last time LOL. like emo like that hahaha,.. and when i told him my reason for not gg, he say aiya, ask dom carry you to class, he wouldnt mind at all LOL. errrr dom will be dead by the time he reaches, and i wont allow that to happen :P Cos im basically obese in my standards which is the exaggerated form but i really do need to cut some weight down... of course not to the extreme measures as i can never resist ice cream (like the triple choco i wanted to eat but the uncle wasnt there :( ] and chocolates and lotsa my-frequent food!

But i plan to go swimming with sherlyn (surprise!) plus jogging with dommmmy and maybe gym which will be quite unlikely but also possible. hahaha enough of persuading me to go swimmingggg!!!!!!

Days are good. Just that, i give ppl this weird aura now... i dont feel like talking at all... when you talk to me, i will sound okay. normal, and even hyper! but when no one's talking to me, i'd rather keep quiet. Is it due to stress --> exams? It cant be PMS / CMS / AMS anymore... i dont know whats wrong but i basically do not have much mood to get hyper and everything...


oh its 1238am,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS YUE:D
Chappy the Bunny.
WOOOO!!! Hope you get lotsa wishes and happiness tonight and tmr , plus lotsa kisses from xinlin. wahahahahaha :D:D:D:D:D

going out with nick, weifang and dommy tmr :D haha a very mini cyrus group!

Posted at 9:32 AM