Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Okay i cant believe this but im really gonna have 3 Acer laptops at home O.o
Acer fan uh.... i meant to get lenovo.... till Acer for its color (I'm so needing a red netbook), 2gb up from 1gb came.

Yes its a netbook LOL. its like acting cute in school. but oh well... my muscles ache everyday with carrying my current lappy.. hehehe im gonna stop suffering with the weight!!!

POA lecture right now and im gonna create new blog for dommyyy weeee <33333 hahaha

I'm soooo looking forward to studying. do i sound crazy? for the main reason that i feel an ounce of my brain is utilised and crammed with good knowledge (not dirty) and i feel a level up...
Studying does train your mind to think in different perspective. It has taught me to weigh different options and studying isnt only about studying. thats why subjects like social studies and history come along...

You state your stand, weigh your answers which forces you to think. It applies practically as real life does need you to weigh options :D

heeee and it just goes on, im just lazy to think right now.

Having been updating cos i have not been having enough free time. After a very destructive quarrel (again) , i have this curfew of 7pm. But i have already broke it, it guess i will keep to 830pm instead on WEEKDAYS. sigh and slightly later on weekends.

And once again, i dont know why but it will kill if i dont get to spend everyday with dommyyy :(
Even a little while is sufficient not to kill... maybe i know why.... cos im just that sort. that will need time alot togetherr.

Posted at 9:17 PM