Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Sunday, September 13, 2009
about the serious lack of updates, its because im working.
1st day at Suntec Comex IT fair, and the second at the warehouse as i got tooooooo tired at the IT fair. Met alot of ppl at suntec while working haha! Warehouse was fun in the beginning until i had to carry stuffs :X Butttt with dom there, it just makes this better!

and yesterday was my birthday..... spent it with dom, nick and keli. haaaaaa it was a very gooooood one and thank you for making it :D You know..... only people around dommyy gives out hints while he can keep the secret LOL. awwwwwww..... thank you so much baby and nick annd keli for planning too !

And those who chipped in for the cash $200 (waaaaaaaaaaaa~), THANKSSS :D
I have yet to get the list of names soooooooooooo i will get it soon!

gotta work now from monday to friday. Warehouse again. This time with dom and chris :) Tata!

P.S: Its my happiest birthday without tears falling

Posted at 5:05 PM