Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
FINANCIAL CRISIS!!!!!

IT was worsen when i knew that i dont have that IT fair job anymore. And worse still, that chris's friends got it, chris and dom got it, and i did not. I dont know how that guy hate my number so much that he doesnt even bother replying my messages. bloody hell. wasted my planning... i could have done smth else other than waiting for his damn message which never came.

If i told you about it, then you must be updated about me. If not, i haven really talked to you for some time... cos this thing really felt crappish. Oh well... talk to me and catch up if we haven caught on for some time!!! :D

I need a job..... i dont wanna owe for long and it aint any habit of mine to do that. zzzz

Any jobbb available???? :(((

-----

Back to recent updates.
Went out with my secondary school friends on monday. Well sherlyn, billy, chubby, fangyi and me. Was out supposedly to eat the Swensons Ice cream buffet but its 1 for 1, and we only have odd number since Mel, Chris and Junhong couldnt make it... So after much pondering and walking around, we settled for Pepper Lunch.

Pepper Lunch isnt that bad after all! Well, at least the beef is good =)
took a train to dhoby after that and walked all the way to Peace Centre supposedly to play pool. But i guess the arcade got a little appetising to our mood and we played that first.

Haaaa i VS sherlyn , MARVEL VS CAPCOM . LOL i haven played it for years and i anyhow press, the combo still keep coming out :D:D:D:D:D haaaaa relieving childhood memories. then we played drums where i wasted two tokens immediately by clicking the STANDARD type of play,and a very fast pace song. LOL i died within 10 seconds.

Then sherlyn came to play with me and took half of the drums. Looool and it was too simple then haha! Watched billy and fang play house of the dead.... and we headed to some machine that can have 3 players. that is a really childish but nice one. HAHAHAA. mannn pictures only can describe it..

So went to play pool after that. It was kinda the first real time i played it LOL. and managed to get some balls in HAHAHAHA. :D:D:D:D:D

Went off to Clementi after that thanks to sherlyn's dad for a lift! Met dom for dinner after and chattedddd haaaa.. and home :D


-----

Yesterday went to dance sports! finally caught up with Marie and Jaivin. haha plus Nick was deciding between regretting coming to dance sport or staying at the bbq where his gf xinlin is there hehehee. i still cant get the kookooooracha, however it is spelt. And the hips walking. omgggggg sheats... Went to watch muay thai after that where my baby wassss =)) haaaa watched him spar then keli spar... i daresay he looked good :D

BLAAAA but nick was sooooooo keen to get to the bbq to eat so we left soon after. haha funny when they were sparring, nick was a commentator. and the guy selling the ice cream at the bar where we were at, was commenting too. And this happened.
Nick (telling the guy selling ice cream), the guy in white is her bf...
and the guy replied huh again? your bf?
and nick said yeah the white one.
and the guy said OH BOTH FIGHTING HER BF AH?

wtf. damn it, i dont look the sort -.-
LOL.

Marie was super cute too.. she bought the cone ice cream.. and she went to wash her leg or smth... when she came running back, it was an empty cone.................. the PEPPERMINT ICE CREAM DROPPED ON THE FLOOR. HAHAHAHAHAA

Not forgetting the guy selling ice cream, trying to teach me chinese. he was keeping the chilli sauce and he told me,
ZHE GE SHI , LA JIAO!
LOL.

went off to the loft area there near school, and we sat at the playground and chatted. While waiting for dom and keli to come over after their muay thai ended. emo a little while, worrying over the damn job.... and i couldnt sleep well last night i think..

-----

went to meet dom and chris for lunch at jurong east (near the workplace) just now, and im glad they got along fine. And i think, more than fine. haaaaa looking at them both together, reminds me of siblings. HAHAHA

Gonna collect my new specs later on.. :)

Posted at 1:04 AM